Virgin PTFE sheet is a high performance thermoplastic that offers very low moisture absorption, provides exceptionally low coefficient of friction has excellent dielectric strength. It is highly resistant to corrosion and hydrolysis, has a broad operating temperature and is chemically inert (with the exception of some alkali metals).
- Temperature: -200°C up to +260°C.
- Excellent resistance to low and high temperatures.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and hydrolysis.
- Very good sliding and non-stick properties.
- Very low coefficient of friction.
- Very low moisture absorption.
- Gamma radiation sensitive.
- Resistant to ultraviolet.
- Available Thickness: 3mm ~ 100mm
- Sheet Size: 1.2m x 1.2m